SEO Consulting Services Firm
in The Woodlands, Texas
Professional SEO Consulting in The Woodlands, Texas, we help businesses of all kinds rank on the first page in search engines, such as Google, Yahoo, or Bing, organically. We can also work with your company and help you improve your position organically in the medium and long term in the main search engines. We are in The Woodlands, Texas area, one of the northern suburbs of the Houston, Texas Metropolitan Area.
The Internet is huge and it can be hard to get noticed with thousands of sites competing for web traffic. You may have the best product or service in your industry, but that doesn’t matter if no one can find you when they search for a solution to their problem.
Our team at Jaiva Technologies will help you optimize your website for the major search engines and ensure that you are ranked the highest whenever someone searches for your products or services. We’ll help you drive qualified leads from free organic traffic that can convert into sales.
What is SEO?
SEO for its acronym in English means Search Engine Optimization, which in a few words is a series of techniques that are applied to the web page and that has the purpose of optimizing the content to improve its visibility and make it available to the people who use the web pages.
Search engines such as Google, Yahoo, Bing, or any other, can find websites more easily, being positioned as high as possible in searches organically.
What are On-Site and Off-Site SEO
There are 2 main types of SEO,
- On-Site, and Off-Site SEO.
All the work that is done inside the website, such as the titles, descriptions, content, and structure of the Website, is known as on-site SEO.
- Any other work not done directly on the Website such as writing on other websites (guest blogging), manually building links to our website, or all other digital marketing activities are referred to as off-site SEO.
What are the main types of Google Search Engine Result Pages - SERP?
When someone performs a search on Google, the results are mainly classified into three types.
- The first one is with paid ads, and normally, they show at the top of the results and could be between 3 to 5 results.
- Next, search results can appear on Google Maps and it is common for these searches to be related to businesses operating in a specific geographical area.
- Subsequently, the SERPs of organic searches come, that is, here is where Google presents the results of all those web pages that are better ranked and that did not make any kinds of payments to show on the first page of Google.
Example of Google SERPs
Benefits of having SEO for your business
A website may have a very professional and eye-catching design, and cutting-edge technology, but this does not guarantee that the website will receive the traffic needed. This is why different types of techniques must be implemented to attract visitors, who can potentially become a lead, and finally, a customer.
As we have already seen, the first technique that can be used is paid ads, for example, Google Ads, Facebook Ads, Instagram Ads, YouTube Ads, etc., and other social networks.
This process can be a bit expensive, and the fact of paying does not guarantee that the traffic will be coming and the right customer as well, so it must be done carefully so that the expenses do not exceed the income.
On the other hand, if your business has commercial premises or offers services in a certain geographical area, you can request a Google Business Profile from Google, which is completely free, through which you can publish business information, such as products or services offered, operating hours, and even allowing customers to post their reviews, both positive and negative, about the business.
This profile of Google Business Profile will allow you to appear in the second section of Internet searches, and unlike paid ads, it is not required to pay to be able to show in this section.
Last, come the results of organic searches, for which it is necessary to implement a good SEO strategy, as mentioned above, to position the website on the first page of Google. The main advantage of implementing a good SEO strategy is that you will only need to do a good job at the beginning, and the results will be solid, and you do not need to pay any kind of ads to appear here.
What is local SEO and how is it related to Google Business Profile?
Google Business Profile is a directory that keeps key business information such as name, address, phone number, hours of operation, map, photos, videos, business categories, payment methods, etc. Google gives these listings more importance and shows them in Google Maps and search results on both desktop and mobile. For this reason, having a fully validated and verified listing is very important and helps a lot in these searches.
Our SEO Consulting Services - Search Engine Optimization include:
- Perform an audit of your company’s website, and we will fix SEO errors
- You can select the main activity of your business, with a maximum of up to 7 keywords will be selected on which we will focus the SEO works. These keywords related to the main activity of the website may be set at a local, national and international level, with the purpose of improving its position in Google searches, when applicable.
- We will install and configure an SEO plugin to facilitate and improve SEO performance, which uses Artificial Intelligence. The use of this tool has the purpose of optimizing each of the pages that make up the website, improving the content, grammar, writing, and images, as well as links to more relevant websites to improve the SEO.
- Similarly, we will create links from other websites of greater relevance, to improve the level of authority of our website.
- Configuration of the Google Analytics tool and Google Search Console for monitoring and reporting.
- Real-time monitoring of the website in case of going down or temporary disconnections, daily security checks against vulnerabilities and malware, as well as online validation in case of broken links.
- Sending a monthly report, which includes the SEO ranking, as well as.
- We will also work with the Google Business Profile portal, which is very important if the company has a physical location to serve its customers locally, or, offers its services in a local or regional geographic area.
What to expect from our SEO Consulting services?
SEO is a long-term strategy, and it usually takes 6-12 months to start seeing results with some competitive keywords on the first page of Google, although these results will be very strong.
Industries we can work with:
- Real Estate
- Digital Marketing
- Auto Dealers
- Home Improvement Contractors
- Financial Services and Banks
- Insurance Agencies
- Travel Agencies
- And many more!
Bilingual SEO Consulting Services | The Woodlands, Texas
We can perform our SEO services in English and Spanish, as we are bilingual, so if your business is international and requires targeting customers in the US, Latin America, or Spain, we are definitely a great option.