Are you looking for a way to quickly forward emails from one account to another within your Google Workspace? Look no further! This post will walk you through the simple steps to deliver an email using the Admin Console in Google Workspace. Whether you need to redirect emails for a team member out of the office or for any other reason, this guide will make the process quick and easy.
Maybe there is an internal requirement to forward all incoming emails from one account to another.
There are two options:
- First, you need to log in to that email account and forward it right from there.
- The second one would be you can do the same without needing to log in to the user account in silent mode.
Google Workspace 2023
- Log in to Admin Console, https://admin.google.com
- Go to Apps
- Click on: Google Workspace
- Click on: Gmail
- Click on: Default routing,
Create domain-wide routing rules, such as split delivery or a catchall address
- Click on: Add another rule
- 1.-Specify envelope recipients to match
– Single recipient
– Email address: Type the email address that you want emails to be forwarded from
2.-If the envelope recipient matches the above, do the following
– Modify message
– Also deliver to:
– Click on Add more recipients,
– Add the email address that the emails will be forwarded to
Choose: Perform this action on non-recognized and recognized addresses.
This article was crafted using the assistance of an AI language model, Chat GPT, and then thoroughly revised and approved by the author.
This article was also translated using the popular machine translation tool, Google Translate, to ensure its accessibility to a broader audience.
It is important to note that while the AI-assisted with the writing process, the final product resulted from human oversight and editing.
Despite the advancements in AI technology, it is still essential to have a human review and make any necessary adjustments to ensure accuracy and readability.
Gilberto Acuña is a seasoned IT professional with over 30 years of experience in the field. He has held IT management and IT infrastructure management roles in industries such as beverages, and quick-service restaurants, across Mexico and the United States.